With the latest innovative and upgraded equipment, Centurion Gymnastics Club now not only has competition equipment of an international approved standard, but also is he best training facility in South Africa.
The Club is fully equiped to host international competitions.
- The main building is 3 000 sq/m and can seat 800 people.
- The Club is fully equipped with the latest FIG approved apparatus (Spieth and GYMNOVA) as well as additional training and competition equipment from our local manufacturer GIMTRAC. Total estimate value of equipment – R15m.
- The venue has being used for various International, National and Regional meets over the past 25 years.
- CGC was the first Gymnastics Club in South Africa that started a development program with clubs in Mamelodi and Atteridgeville in 1989.
- 2014: Invested in the latest new state of the art artistic floor to the value of R450 000
- 2015: Repainted the outside and inside of the building.
- CGC not only has competition equipment of an International standard but also is the best training facility in Southern Africa.
- Gerhard Ferreira is the original founder of the Club and is still currently the CEO and Head Coach of the Club.