Firstly, we would like to thank the members for the contributions received to assist Lucas’ family with the funeral expenses.
As we are nearing the end of this term, we kindly request that all fees be settled by 30 November.
Year End Events
Please take note of the following information relating to the upcoming Year End Events;
- All entries are now closed and we can unfortunately not accept any additional late entries.
- The good news is that after the President’s speech both parents will be able to attend the evaluations.
- Clothing requirements: Suitable leotards and/or t-shirts with shorts and white socks.
- Please use entrance 1 to access the premises and enter the building through the front door of the main gym.
- Exit via the back roller doors and leave the premises via gate 2.
- The wearing of masks will be compulsory during the event.
- The kiosk will be open to buy refreshments.
Programmes – for detailed times, please refer to the email sent on 26 October:
- 20 November – Lev 4 to Olympic: 14h30 to 20h00
- 21 November – GymStars 4,5 & 6 – boys and girls: 11h00 to 17h00
- 27 November – Tumbling: 14h30 to 18h00
- 28 November – GymStars 1,2 & 3: 08h00 to 14h00