We are busy with the class allocations & structures for next year and the information should be available on your portal from the 2nd week of December.
The annual administration/registration fee for 2021 must be paid by 15 December to secure your place for next year. Should you pay by 15 December then the 2020 admin fee of R550 PER FAMILY will be applicable. However, for payments received after 15 December, the 2021 Admin fee of R600 per family will be charged.
If no payment for the registration fee is received then the gymnast(s) will be removed from the 2021 registers and placed on a waiting list until payment is received. All the tuition fees for 2020 must also be paid up to secure the class(es) for 2021.
- 05 December: Last day of coaching classes will be Saturday, 05 December 2020.
- 07 December: Fun day for BEES between 10h00 – 12h00 and 14h30 – 16h30.
- 08 December: NINJA GAMES for gymnasts 6 to 12 years, only, between 15h00 – 17h00. Unfortunately only gymnasts – no parents or siblings.
- 09 December: PARKOUR for gymnasts 13 years and older between 15h00 – 17h00. Unfortunately only gymnasts – no parents or siblings.
- 10 December: Gymnasts who have entered and paid for the evaluation but did not attend it in November can come and collect their certificate/medal between 14h00 – 16h00. All gymnasts who did not enter for the year end events can still pay R50 before 01 December and then come and collect their certificate/medal between 14h00 – 16h00 on the 10th.
- 14 & 15 December: Last day for 2021 registrations. The office will close at 13h00 for the rest of the year.
- The office will open on 11 January 2021
- Classes will start on Wednesday, 13 January 2021